Flat Washers Available at Lightning Bolt & Supply, Inc.
Flat Washers IN STOCK
As minor as they may seem, flat washers are an essential part of any job. They are designed to distribute the load pressure produced by a threaded fastener and can prevent issues from developing in a particular project. In addition to standard “inch” sized washers, we also have a full line of DIN-ISO-EU metric flat washers in stock.
General use flat washers are manufactured following the ANSI or American National Standards Institute outlined specifications. There are 2 general types:
- Type A: This series of steel washers offers a broad range of tolerances and can be used in applications that do not require critical precision.
- Type B: This series of flat washers follows a stricter standard. Designated for specific bolt sizes with outside diameters often identified as within categories of wide, regular or narrow.
Besides identifying the type required, each washer needs to meet the outlined specifications when it comes to its structured material. These may include the following:
- Zinc Plated: a zinc based electroplating that offers light resistance to corrosion
- Stainless Steel : No surface treatment used as a rust preventative
- Hot Dip Galvanized: good resistance to corrosion.
- Special Alloy- Stainless steel, Alloy 20, Hastelloy, Monel, Inconel, super-duplex
A predetermined grading also may be specified. When it comes to flat washers, they generally range between Grade 2, grade 5 and Grade 8.
If you are looking for a single washer or a pallet, always check the stock of flat washers available at Lighting Bolt & Supply, Inc. We carry a wide variety of flat washers in the most commonly requested sizes and styles, as well as those that are harder to find. See what we’ve got listed in stock today!
Why Lightning Bolt for flat washers?
Lightning Bolt & Supply has been servicing North America’s industrial fastener needs for over 25 years. Since then, our focus on the production of high quality parts at competitive pricing has allowed us to become an industry leader. Our niche in exotic high nickel alloy fasteners include materials such as: hastelloy, Inconel, monel, A-286, 904L, Alloy-20, duplex stainless as well as many additional alloys.
Being centrally headquartered in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, we are capable of shipping to jobsites all over the world. Many of our industrial projects that we supply material to include anchor bolts, and also stud bolts of many different ASTM grades. These include B7, L7, B16, B8, B8M, stain hardened and many more. In addition to being an ISO certified fastener manufacturer, we were awarded “Corporate Supplier of the Year” by WBENC.
Contact usOur Team will contact you in less than 24 hours
Stud Flange Chart Download